Benji Bananas Game for Android Phones

Unknown | 11:40 | 2 comments

Android Apps, Benji Bananas, Benji Bananas game for Android Phones, addictive games, monkey games, Android Phone Games,

Android Apps, Benji Bananas, Benji Bananas game for Android Phones, addictive games, monkey games, Android Phone Games,
In Benji Bananas pendulum like monkey from tree to tree with the aim to collect as many bananas. Hang on a vine and let him loose in time to get as far as possible to swing. Then try again to grab a new vine, because before you know it you will fall to the ground. Benji Bananas is an addictive game. Every time you try even further. And the farther you go, the harder the levels become. For example, at one point the vines partly replaced by snakes, which fall from the tree when you pick them up. With the bananas you can collect upgrades and power ups unlock. There are single power-ups that you can use for example be launched at the start, but there are also upgrades that permanent. With these upgrades you can make the monkey getting stronger and more left unattended, so you can always continue coming. Benji Bananas is a fun game to occasionally briefly to play, but also to an hour to be doing.

Download
Download Benji Bananas for Android

Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments

  1. Anonymous says:

    cоntinuouѕlу i useԁ to read smаller artіcleѕ οr
    reѵiеws that also clear their motiνe, and that is also happening ωіth
    this pаragrаρh ωhich I аm
    readіng now.

    My blog pοѕt ... www.chess-ural.ru

  2. Anonymous says:

    Grеetings frоm Colогado! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a
    look whеn I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm
    not even uѕing WΙFI, just 3G .. Anуhow, ѵery gοod ѕite!


    my blog post :: marimar.lcmtdv.com

Blog Archive